ID cards (ECOWAS ID) are coupled with national voting cards, during enrollments performed by the Ministry of Home Affairs.

The applicants submit the following:

- The old digital ID card, with its copy;

- The digital voting card, with its copy;

- Failing to submit the above-mentioned documents, a birthday certificate, for less than one-year validity, can be accepted. on the condition of presenting a Residence Certificate

Add ID/Voting Cards Details